Ridgeland Community Church seeks the following values:
- People from all countries, backgrounds and cultures worship and fellowship together as ONE body.
- Our differences do not divide us but will strengthen us.
- We function as a healthy family.
- Each ministry team leads in their area of ministry while at the same time being thoroughly integrated into the rest of the family.
- All of us clearly know our spiritual gifts and talents, and use them within the body with passion and joy.
- We faithfully and sacrificially support the finances of the church.
- We have a deep, intimate, passionate relationship with
- The organizational structure of the church exists to keep ministries connected to each other and to allow them to flourish.
- Our Sunday Morning Worship service consistently provides an environment in which we encounter God.
- All of us (from infants to seniors) are part of a small group where true community can take place.
- We see consistent fruit as we share the Gospel with those around us.
- We are a true community church, that seeks to serve the community.
- We are a church family whose love for each other is so remarkable that everyone will know we are Christ’s disciples.